Tallahassee, FL – March 23, 2017 – Hotel Duval hosts their eighth annual Easter Brunch on Sunday, April 16, 2017. Executive Chef Nik Delmonego has created a magnificent menu that includes locally sourced ingredients, unique twists on Southern classics, and favorites for the whole family.
There will be two seating times, 10:30 am and 1:00 pm, for the buffet-style event on the hotel’s eighth floor in Horizons Ballroom. Children can visit the Easter Bunny who will be available for photos and to join the young guests in seasonal crafts including egg decorating.
The menu includes:
- Farmers market frittata
- Corned duck hash with poached eggs and béarnaise
- Bananas foster pain perdue casserole
- House-made buttermilk biscuits served with: sausage gravy, local honey, house preserves, apple butter, red eye gravy
- Applewood-smoked bacon, brown sugar pepper bacon, Bradley’s sausage links and patties
- Herb roasted calico potatoes
- Poached Spring vegetable medley with herbed leek butter
- Tropical fruit salad with local honey and coconut yogurt dip
- Hopping John salad with quinoa and kale
- Garden salad bar with house-made dressings and toppings
- Variety of deviled eggs
- Carving Station serving herb-crusted prime rib horseradish, au jus and house-made yeast rolls
- Carving Station serving maple-glazed ham with blueberry grain mustard and house-made yeast rolls
- Chilled jumbo shrimp cocktail
- Chilled crab and snapper ceviche
- Spring desserts display including panna cotta and fresh berries, carrot cake, cookies and more
The brunch will also offer special dishes just for the younger guests including breakfast and lunch favorites.
Hotel Duval Easter Brunch is $40* for adults, $15 for children ages 4-10, Free for children age 3 and younger.
Reservations are required. Please call Brittany at 850.224.6753 to book your reservations (please let her know if a booster seat or high chair is necessary).
*Service charge and sales tax not included.
Please note: There will be a $25 per-person no-show fee.